1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT DEER CAM REVISITED

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rooferbob, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

I 'm thinking of buying a Cuddeback no flash model. any comments? $549.00 is alot for a camera without knowing someone who has one.
    Thanks in advance Rooferbob

2. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Here is a site that will answer any questions you have on game camera's. Hope I listed the site right for you. www.chasingame.com

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

We did the research on these for our clandestine needs here at the police department's gang task force.

We got the Cuddeback because of its (1) quality, (2) reputation, and (3) superb pictures without a flash.

WW

4. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Thanks for the help guys, I'm 99% sure that I want the Cuddeback,but just wanted some input!

5. forest2482

forest2482 TS Member

I have had both the no flash and the 60ft flash and would recommend the 60ft flash. If you put the no flash along a trail most of your pictures will be blury. If you plan to put by a food sorce then you would be alright with the no flash. Overall though I would go with the Flash really nice pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.