1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT-Deal on a slightly used car?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chatbrat, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

I got a possibility of getting a 2007 Azera,with only 1500 miles on it. What would a realistic price for this vehicle be. It is the base Azera with cloth interior, Infinity radio & power sunroof. My neighbor bought it for his wife in NOv. & she passed away last week. My wife has a 2007 Azera Limited. I use a 97 Chevy Lumina with 130k on for my knock around & going shooting car. The chevy runs good but who knows when it will crap out. The local Hyundai dealer said wholesale is between16-17k & retail is between 18 & 19 K. What should I pay for this car.----Phil

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Dan's advice is the best you will receive.

Ed

3. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

You have a Chevy with only 130K miles on it. Your wife as a new Azera.
    You have to ask yourself; do you want/need your neighbor's car?
    Sounds like a sympathy-buy to me, and while that's not all bad, is it the best for you?
    If you can afford to do this favor for your neighbor without putting yourself in a bind financially, then offer him $500 over what the dealer will BUY the car for.

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Kelly Blue Book which is what allot of dealers use shows the value (for my area of the country) of that vehicle as ...

Trade in Value = $15,925
    Private Party Value = $18,985
    Suggested Retail Value = $$22,155

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

KBB.com ... I didn't know you could get an Azera with cloth interior as all of the ones we have looked at have leather, but I really never asked ... Check and see if the warranty (10 year/100,000 mile) is transferable because thats a biggie with all of the newer cars ... My wife has an XG350 L and does not want to trade it because she likes it so much or I would of had her driving an Azera a long time ago ... The 2002 Hyundai she is driving has had 3 sets of tires and is on the second set of brakes in over 80,000 miles and she likes it like the day we bought it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.