1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: DEA found guns of Fast and Furious

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by timberfaller, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Interesting read from CBS news.

I think its time for heads to roll!

Clear back to the White House!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-20064443-10391695.html

The URL is to big for the TS link window, copy and paste, see if that works.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

other link does not work. Perhaps this one will.

Eric

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

4. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Tut tut and tsk tsk, Barry and the press don't have time to be concerned about such trivial matters......

5. timberfaller

Thanks Mixer for the help.

I wonder what would happen to any one of us, if we tried to pull a stunt like these guys have done!

6. timberfaller

In my way of thinking, there should be some people sitting in a jail cell by now!!! At least some charge's filed on them!!

7. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

The FFL's involved should be tied to a chain gang for life and their assets given to the victims. Same goes for those flight instructers taking large amounts of cash before 9/11......Their remaining life in America should be very ugly for them.

Are we even sure there was going to be an attempt to arrest these gangs in Mexico........OR was this a gun running scam, that got caught and are trying to cloud just what was going on......I'm bettin that this had nothing to do with the Mexican cartels, it was about selling guns, and they were using the sting as a cover in case they got caught.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

FYI at least one of the FFL's involved tried to sound the alarm and was silenced by the ATF.

This was not a case of rogue dealers. It was a monumental screw up by the ATF. If it was intentional its all the more galling, since it resulted in the death of DEA agents.

Big Brother Loves You.

HM

9. timberfaller

My understanding of this whole scam by the BATF&E of all I've read is, under the present administration, this was suppose to stay under the radar.

That radar being, this would help the likes of Chuckie S. and others to prove their "gun show louphole" theory and get the "gun control" debate up and running again to ban assault type weapons !!

Since the whistle blower and the murder of the DEA agents exposed what they were up to, Chuckie baby has been silent on the gun show louphole!!

Just an observation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.