Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***OT....DAYTONA TICKETS....OT***

719 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  K80433SC 
#1 ·
Pardon my using this forum for a subject that is not trapshooting-related, but I thought perhaps someone could help -- or know someone else who could........

I have tickets for the 2009 Daytona 500 that I must sell. I have had this ticket account at Daytona for 23 years, and it has simply become too expensive for me to continue with re-newing it each year. I've made the decision to use whatever discretionary income I have remaining on the ATA.

For many years, I tried to "do it all". I went racing ; went on hunts ; vacationed at my timeshare, AND shot trap..........

A cut-back in personal income has forced me to step back and make some real changes to the way I live. Among the things I've chosen to give up is Sprint Cup racing.

These are very good TOWER seats, and I have a few options (packages) that should be of interest to a dedicated fan of the sport. If anyone knows of someone who might be interested in buying these seats, please contact me. I have private-messaging enabled here at TS.com

If you/they choose to e-mail me at the above address, please type something that will indicate an interest in race tickets in the subject line. Most times -- if I do not recognize the sender, I simply delete e-mail -- without reading it.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.........

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for the (possible) help, Scott. There was a time when I was offered everything just short of sex for these tickets, but (like everything else) the cost has escalated to the point where only the most-dedicated can justify it.

If I do not sell them in advance, I will be forced to turn them back to the speedway.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.