1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Crimson Trace laser grips RUGER P89 9mm

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by brian meyerhofer, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brian meyerhofer

brian meyerhofer TS Member

Just wondering if anyone has experience with these grips. I want to buy a set for my P89 and would like to get opinions of how good they work, where to buy them, etc.
    Thanks

2. primed

primed Well-Known Member

I have them on my J frame and love them. I don't think I would put them on a gun that I just use for target practice, but they are great for defensive weapons. If you are an NRA instructor, you can buy three pair per year direct from Crimson Trace at a serious discount.

Bob

3. brian meyerhofer

I am not an NRA instructor, but I can buy the grips for about $250 off ebay. I am not a good shot with a pistol (I don't shoot enough), but I would like to have it setup for home defense.

4. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

I have a set on my SW Model 66 2.5 inch and as Phil says they make it very accurate. Takes the time factor out of getting on target. Highly recomend them.Bill

5. brian meyerhofer

Thanks for the input. I ordered a set today and look forward to trying them out.
    Brian

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

They cost me $140 for the Glock's.

I have a new set on my Glock 23 and they are great. Had contemplated the Lazermax, but I think I like these better because the wed of sking between my index finger and thumb are what trigger it.

WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

p89 ruger rapid city