1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ot computer help

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slayer, Jul 14, 2013.

1. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

I keep getting a banner on the left side of the page on this site that is irritating as heck.It is a "related searches" banner. Anyone know how to eliminate it? I have windows 7 home edition. thanks Bill

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Maybe this will help as I had a similar situation. Go to control panel then programs and features. Look for the dates the programs were installed that matches when the problem started. Uninstall that program. I don't remember the name of the one that was doing that on mine, it was xylics or something like that so I deleted it and it went away. You might be able to do it another way through tools and internet options. Maybe someone else will jump in and tell you how to do with that as you can usually manage popups with this option. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Jackie B.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

It sounds like part of a tool bar. Look in your programs and see if a tool bar has been installed recently.

4. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

thanks for the help. it was part of something called Yontoo. Have no idea where I got it. Bill