1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT-Colts Win!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 320090T, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

The Jets started nicely but faded in the second quarter. Go Colts!

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Shee-eet. The Jets didn't score a point in the whole second half. Talk about getting shut down! At halftime they could have by-passed the locker room and went straight to the Airport. The outcome would have been the same.

I tell you what. The outlook ain't good for the Saints. I watched them stumble and coin-flip their way to their infamous sudden death OT victory over Brett Favre and his stumbling bunch of buffoons, and that was the SLOPPIEST football game I've seen in a while. Not impressed. N.O. is going to have to bring more than that.

The sudden-death O.T. gives first possession to whoever wins a coin flip. The Saints player who called "heads" was the guy who won the game for them. If that coin flipped the other way, the game would have probably gone to the Vikes (I take that back - Favre would find some way to screw it up).

3. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Buzz you hit it on the nail, I'm sure farve has lost more game's to panic attacks? Just another record, look under Hail Marrys, Oh ball please find someone in my uniform!! Colt's will dissect the saint's and sent them back to the Big Masquerade unhappy, no mask will be needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.