1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Colt 22 conversion unit for government. model

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by oldscool, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldscool

oldscool TS Member

0   0   0

For sale a Colt blue steel unit for government models in 45 or 38super. Made in the 60's, comes with box, styrofoam and instruction sheet. Box is solid, but not pristine. Unit is conservatively 98%. The 2nd picture shows a light rub mark about ,09" wide on the matte finished flat on slide top. It is not through the blueing, but it is there, and needs mentioning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I doubt this has been shot since it left the factory. I can take and send more pictures to anyone with serious interest. You will have to search long and hard to find a nicer one.

$475.00 shipped and insured to your door in the ConUS.
    Cash is king, but will consider partial trades for a quality neck turner, a pair of Burris weaver style 30mm rings w/inserts, a Dillon D-Terminator electronic scale, and or a Redding competition type s neck die for 223.

Take the Z's out of the email adress above to send any questions or offers.
    Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. philk

philk Member

0   0   0

email sent, Phil

3. oldscool

oldscool TS Member

0   0   0

SPF to PhilK

Phil,
    Email replied.
    Thank you.

4. ouch

ouch Member

0   0   0

I bought one of these kits in the 1980's. It was so much fun I bought a seperate frame and set it up identical to my .45

The "Floating chamber" really doesn't come close to simulating recoil, But makes a differece. You will find it to work best with full metal jacketed hi-velocity solid points, My favorite is Winchester Super X. Cheap wax lubed lead bullets gum up the floating chamber ( And the rest of the gun) fast. Good purchase Phil. Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.