1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Clinton Wins Election

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Unsingle, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

It's becoming clear to everyone who really won the election. The Clinton's are once again in control with Obama only playing President. He's done nothing without the Clinton's stamp of approval. Change, ha, ha, ha. Democrats, how does it feel to be a sucker.

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

My 80 year old mother has long opined that the Clintons are still deeply engaged in the struggle for the White House and will never let go of that power. Not bad insight for someone that old.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Thy are waiting for the swelling to go down before they fit Obama with the Vince Foster Hat.

HM

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

You can't really blame the guy. He needs someone in there that knows what they're doing.

Phonier than Kerry.

Dumber than Bush.

More lost than Capt. Jack Sparrow.

President elect Soetoro.

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

The whole thing is indeed starting to have a feel of Deja-Vu, isn't it?

6. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"O just when you thought the political threads were going to stop and another disgruntled person pops up."

Just when you thought all the obama "followers" had gone away, another one pops up.

"Its to late to do anything about it now so it mite do you some good to save your breath"

MITE?

I never though of that as a description for obama. I know he has been called a lot of things but never a MITE.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

7. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I honestly figured he would bring in some fresh blood, maybe even some private sector guys. I find it very strange that he is surrounding himself with so many Clintonistas.

8. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

It is our duty to give the new administration as much or more crap than the previous administration received.

Brace yourself!

FRedmon

9. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

FRedmon, You have that right brother.

From obama's own guide to the White House, "The 48 Laws of Power"

Law 15, Crush Your Enemy Totally

The demokrats SAID and DID everything they could to "crush" the Republican party over the last 2 years.

Payback's a bitch.

goose, If you don't want to read any of our posts, don't open them. If you DO open them, don't WHINE and MOAN. Stick your head back in the sand. We'll let you know when it's safe to come up for air.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how mite whine the election