1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT -CHOOSING TRAVEL TRAILER

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by TOLIPNUG, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

HEY GUYS-NEED OPINIONS ON THE WILDWOOD X LITE TRAVEL TRAILERS-THANKS, RICK

2. capvan

capvan Active Member

Turn off the caps...thank you.

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Dunno, IMO I'm biased regarding travel trailers. Best ones made recently were by Bigfoot of Canada. But the economy and their high prices caused Bigfoot to fold after 30 years in business.

...look carefully at any trailer; some stick and tin ones, in particular, are pure junk.

I'd suggest that you visit some trailer forums. Also check out Nash industries, Holiday Rambler, and Lazy Daze for referrals etc. Lazy Daze makes class C motorhomes, but at a high quality and may offer some advice. Nash trailers are known to have integrity as does Holiday Rambler...HR is a great buy for the buck I'm told.

However, bottom line, trailer forums might be the best place to start. It's a buyers market right now in the RV world.

And yes, I own a new Bigfoot, my third Bigfoot...moved up in size. Just bought it, and at a close out price, still cost me 50% more than the equivalent length Holiday Rambler, but still way less than an equivalent size Airstream...Airstrreams, which are now priced at about 3 grand per foot give or take!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.