1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ot, cetme range report...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Well, I received my new CETME .308 sporter the day before yesterday and it looks great. Nice and tight, everything is just the way I expected it to be. Took it to the range about 20 minutes ago and put 3 mags through it. Function was flawless. I was a bit worried about it with some of the comments I had received but they were laid to rest as soon as the first 5 pieces of brass went flying. The cocking lever was a bit odd. I had never actually held one or seen one except for on the computer. And I did not really pay any attention to it then, just thought that it would be on the bolt like everything else. It has a foldable lever that you have to pull back quite a ways to chamber a round but it is not bad after you get used to it. Accuracy was more than acceptable. Recoil was really light which surprised me a bit. Already ordered spare mags and they seem to be plentiful. And are cheaper than my .45 mags are. The last mag was put through it as fast as I could pull the trigger. Don't really know if that is good or bad but it sure is fun! lol. All in all, I would have to give the rifle a good grade, fun to shoot, looks good, well made/put together,accurate, and it should have some distance to it. John

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

John, Your gonna have to change your handle to Rambo.

Jim

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Just pre planning Jim. How ya doing? Not too bad here. Looking for one of them cushy gubment jobs. Take care, John

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Just for pic posting practice, here it is. Ra....er, I mean John

5. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Hmmmm, something is changed in photobucket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.