1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Cell phone question...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by iliad, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iliad

iliad TS Member

Cell phone
    Verizon was my cell phone company for over ten years, I just had to change companies because after all this time I cannot get good reception in my area that has at least six towers with in a few miles of my house. Now after all the time on the phone I am having a hard time getting my credits due to me. Many promiseswhere made but as of now none have been kept. Very poor service.

I was told that there is a way of blocking calls but I do not know how. I would suggest to keep calling and one day you might get someone that knows what they are doing. I get the best result late at night.

Iliad

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

There might be a better way; but I do the same as you. I place the unwanted callers # in my cell phone directory. When these callers pop up on my screen; I just ignore the call. Ed

3. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

Create an acct at www.verizonwireless.com if you don't have one already. Go into acct " my Verizon" go to my services, choose spam control add ip to 5 numbers. It blocks for 3 months then you have to reapply.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.