1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT- Cast bullets WHO?????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jbmOU, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

try www.mastercast.net

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Pennbullets.com - None better! Shipping included in price.

3. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

National is out of business. They closed their doors a few months ago. If anyone wants to purchase their equipment, it might still be for sale.

It's been a hard time for many of the bullet casters. Pennbullets has a good rep, but their prices are a bit high. The quality is good. Meister, Laser-cast, and a host of others all make decent bullets. I've bought up some of the OEM bulk bullets like Remington and Winchester for a decent price. These days, I can buy decent Jacketed Bullets for almost the same money as good Cast Bullets. Unless I'm shooting tons of them, the jacketed bullets might be the way to go. I'm still working on a few tons of cast bullets I bought some years ago, including some copper plated versions. I'll wait for the prices to level out and correct, provided lead prices stay where they are.

4. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Why not roll your own?

Rick

5. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

depends on size,,missouri bullet co are good!

6. DJM

DJM Member

I agree with Rick, roll your own. Biggest savings ever for center fire cartridges. But if you do not enjoy your time at the hot pot and resizer get store bought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.