1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT-Carter Outs Israel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chatbrat, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Jimmy Carter discloses Israel has Nukes, this man has lost all touch with reality---he has just given Iran an excuse to have nukes---he will go down as the absolute worst pres. when he was in office & now he has added to his legacy by becoming the worst Pres out of office---Obama can't be as bad as Carter but I won't take the risk---ulra liberal Dems are NFG in my book----Phil

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Who in America would doubt that Israel had (has) nukes? Doesn't surprise me. One would think that if they weren't responsible with them they would have turned Iran into a parking lot already. Walk softly and carry thermonuclear weapons!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. chuckles

chuckles Member

Jimmy has a grossly bloated opinion of himself, he actually thinks he's making a difference.....He is the ultimate in Idealistic, dream world, Liberalism...
    he is a standing joke in the world of Foreign Policy...

Many, many, many Liberals worship the ground he walks on....

The dangerous thing is that these same people vote....

regards

4. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Israel has had nukes for quite sometime.

Jimmy is good at banging nails for Habitat. Anything to keep him out of politcs.

Regards...Gerald

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Senile old fool. Here we have a idiot that was privy to the top secrets of our Nation going around the world dribbling them out his mouth like spittal. His minders need to put him away and weld the door shut.

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone is suprised that Israel has nuclear weapons. The suprising thing would be if the world just stood by and allowed Iran to develope nukes.

7. truthseeker

truthseeker Member

Iran will never be able to have nukes. We will just tell Isreal that they can go into Iran and destroy all of Iran's nuke plants and that we will back them up after the carnage. I think the the real reason the U.S. went into Iraq was because it was costing us too much money to enforce the no fly zone that we had there (a cost in the hundreds of billions of dollars). So, the powers that be said, why don't we just go in and try to make them a democratic government and after that is established we can move out of the middle east. The problem is the different Iraqi sects have been fighting over who will rule Iraq after we leave. This leaves us in the interim to act as umpire in a game that has no definite time for ending. We can only hope that it ends soon because ALL Americans are paying the price for this war (our deficit growing, higher oil prices, etc..) Also, before anyone insinuates that I am a tree hugging liberal, I believe 100% that we had to go into Iraq just for the fact that if Saddam did ever get his hands on a nuke we would have our hands tied since we would have no way to go in and destroy it since he would just put one on a Scud and shoot one at Isreal. This is the same reason that we cannot allow Iran to have nuclear weapons.

8. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Yes they have nukes. They have had them for quite a few years. Only they have never threatened to make a glass factory out of anyone. With them it is understood they will use them as a last resort.

The Israel nukes were around before you were old enough to remember them.

Rock

Jim

9. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

so much for, " with age comes wisdom"

10. tj303

tj303 Member

Only the US goverment has played along with Israel on pretending not to have nukes. The rest of the world already knows. "According to leaked intelligence, Israel has been developing nuclear weapons at its Dimona site in the Negev since 1958, and many nonproliferation analysts like David Albright estimate that Israel may have stockpiled between 100 to 200 warheads using the plutonium reprocessed from Dimona. The Israeli government refuses to confirm or deny possession of nuclear weapons, although this is now regarded as an open secret after Israeli low level nuclear technician Mordechai Vanunu—later abducted and jailed by Israel—revealed the program to the British Sunday Times in 1986."

11. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Yes, most people have known Israel has had nukes for some time. The problem is Carter chose to "confirm" it to the world. Carter is a rabid anti simite and has long held a deep resentment for Israel. He played kissie face with Arofat and the Terrorist for years. Old Peanut brain ALSO acknowledged to the Soviets that we were overflying Russia with SR-71 flights. If a military member with a Top Secret clearance had done so, they would have been tried for TREASON! While Clinton is the worst person ever to BE president, Carter was the WORST president we ever had. He actually BELEIVED the Soviets wouldn't lie to us. He was very anti military and his son got a less than honorable discharge from the Navy(which he later had FIXED) Israel has long had a policy known as the "SAMSON OPTION". Many know that if they were ever overun by the Muslim radicals that all Israelies would be murdered and Israel destroyed. Their policy is to let the nukes fly at any point that becomes
    "inevitable" and a couple are reserved for Meca itself.--I find if interesting that while Bush never bad mouthed Clinton personaly, he even spoke at the ceremony when the Clinton Library was open) Carter has done nothing but lead the charge in hate filled speech about Bush! Carter is a hateful old crab apple. I don't care how many of those litle houses he helps build. He's a MORON and a Jack Ass!

12. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

I think jackass is one word and Jimbo certainly qualifies as one.

13. Juno

Juno TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.