1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Car Covers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bruce Specht, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Just make sure that what ever brand you choose the cover will not hold mositure. Make sure it's warrantied not to.

2. Prescott Gene

Prescott Gene Member

California Car Covers make great products. They have a lot of info on the site. The URL will go to a page that describes the different materials.

I echo Devils advice. A cover will trap dirt under it (it may be on the car before covering and then the movement of the cover will cause some damage). Like very fine sandpaper. Give Cal Car Cover a call and they will give you good advice!!! They make good products. May be more than you wanted to spend but how much is the car worth. Paint jobs are not cheap and neither is rust damage!

Gene

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

What kind of car are you looking to cover, I have two brand new never used car covers that I bought and have never taken them out of the box they came in ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

WPT: What size? I may be interested.

Whiz

5. PhantomTrapp

PhantomTrapp TS Member

What car? Often there are different covers specifically for the car. If it happens to be a British Roadster, check out http://www.mossmotors.com
    -Phantom

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Whiz,

The one is custom made for my Trooper and the other is for the 67 Plymouth, 2 door sedan that I have ... I can't see me taking them off and putting them back on all the time, especially once they get soiled ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I too have a new one in the box but I do not remember what it fits. Would have to check it out as size and quality. Less than $50.00 or trade for an 18 foot bass boat cover.Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.