1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT- Canadian drugs

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by W.P.T., Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Jon,

Try CVS/Caremark, mine costs $100.00 for 90 (75mg) tabs ... The number is 1-888-624-1139 ... I used to get them from Express scripts and the cost was the same ... ES customer service: 1-866-265-9457 ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Jon, You might want to try Costco, you know the warehouse member only club. They put a cap on percent of profit on all drugs and have the best prices around here. Beats Walgreens and CVS both hands down. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

3. JTEA

JTEA Member

I have used Prescription Point for a few years with great success. I found them on the AARP web site. Name brands @ half the price, plus I get individual foil packs instead of pill bottles. Nice when you're traveling - if you don't have kids around. Have your Dr. fax your prescription to them, they call to remind you when it's time to refill.

http://www.prescriptionpoint.com/

from web:
    Prescription Point is your online U.S. and Canadian mail order prescription service of choice. Safely order your prescription medications from fully licensed United States and Canadian pharmacies.

Toll-Free Contact
    Phone: 1-800-794-8552
    Fax: 1-866-868-2303

Hours Of Operation
    Mon-Fri 6am-6pm PST
    Saturday 7am-4pm PST
    24-Hour answering service

4. dhwbailey

dhwbailey Member

I'm a Canadian over 65. Any prescription costs me $6.50 Canadian.

5. jsteenson

jsteenson Member

If you want good sex, just buy anything canadian.Jack from Canada

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.