1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT/ CalvinMD...job openings for you!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, Cal...I talked to our old IT guy at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. He says there are openings for you and to contact Lisa Beyer in HR. I left you a voice mail with her name, number, fax, and email address.

Go for it, Dude. Good luck!

2. recurvyarcher

Oh, yeah...there is a Duck's Unlimited shoot at Millington this weekend. I am going on Saturday and Sunday. Wanna go?

3. recurvyarcher

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Recurv....

If I recall properly, Calvin advised he was moving to Rising Sun, MD. Now that's a haul to Balto on a daily basis....

Gonna be a hottie at Millington this weekend.....better shoot early..

Curt - Delaware

5. recurvyarcher

If you can call plugging up holes in a LAN system a proctologist, then maybe you can be one, Cal.

But picking a$$holes is a virtue for which many women seem to have a knack...

6. recurvyarcher

Curt, you are correct. Cal previously told me that B-more is as far south as he would go, but that he would be interested in something at Hopkins if it popped up.

There bennies are good, but they will slave you for a pittance, because it's *HOPKINS*, and one should fall on one's knees for the opportunity to be there...

7. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Calvin, What type of work are you looking for? I have some great connections in the defense industry and others in the MD, VA area. If you'd like, I'd be happy to forward postings related to your profession. My email is provided, let me know.

Guy Babin
    Westminster, MD

8. recurvyarcher

Hey, Curt...I have an air conditioned trailer. I can take the heat enough to shoot for a while if I can get back to my own cooled space afterward. Are you going?

Cal, I got your voice mail a little while ago, but part of it was garbled. I hope you feel better soon! Maybe you can come to Millington this weekend. Let me know if you are going to shoot the Westy Hogan.

9. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

We'll be down this weekend, Sat & Sun. It's only 35 minutes away from home and hopefully there'll be a decent crowd.

Curt

10. recurvyarcher

Great! I will see you there. Glad you're coming. Find me on Saturday at the practice trap with Dave Schaeffer. I'll shoot the program on Sunday.

Stop by the trailer Saturday before you go home. It's the small Prowler with my white Explorer parked next to it. Hopefully, Martin will be back home by then, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.