1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ot-business opportunity

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by beaker100, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaker100

beaker100 Member

ot-deck sealing equip for sale

good business oportunity for start-up business in the growing field of wood and concrete sealing.

the equipment and materials needed to start tomorrow to build a secure future in the home and business improvement field is provoded.

Sealmaxx is a leader in the wood and concrete sealing industry. i have the equipment, saftey equipment, and sealing products required to start.

sealmaxx is a registered trademark and will need to be removed from the equipment.

low hours on the equipment.

sale price is $37,000.00. i will entertain offers and trades including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and trap guns.

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view¤t=misccaseandmororcyclepicts034.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view¤t=misccaseandmororcyclepicts035.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view¤t=misccaseandmororcyclepicts033.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

you can check out sealmaxx by going to www.sealmaxx.com

thanks doug hubbart (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi don, i invested $105,000.00 in the Sealmaxx frachise for the reno, nevada area. the deal was a friend of mine needed a job and he was to run the co for me. like a lot of partnerships this one did not work out. i got the real property of the company and i am going to sell it as i do not have time to properly run this operation. i own and operate colorado custom cases and do all the gunsmithing for doug hubbart gunsmithing. i just do not have the time to take on any more obligations at this time. it is great equipment and i just hate to see it sitting around and not being put to work (plus i can use the space in my shop! lol). if you go to Sealmaxx.com you can see how the process works. thanks for your interest doug

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi don, sealmaxx gets its sealer from a company in canada called Seal-it. Seal-it will sell the chemical directly to sealers if there is not a Sealmaxx dealer in your area. Seal-it is on web and the phone number is listed on thier website. they are good people and you can call and get info directly from them if you are interested.

also some of the Sealmaxx franchees have found other chemicals to use for special applications that work great. Also other franchees like different cleaners that are easier on the plants and paint around a deck. most of the dealers in the network are good people and easy to talk to about the process and what works and makes the job easier.

you are right. the distrubitorship was for the Reno, Nv area and does not go with the equipment. there would be no relationship with Sealmaxx out of Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

thanks for looking doug (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.