1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Busch Pool Table Light

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GW22, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Put in on Craigslist for $50. If it doesn't sell in two weeks, $30. If it doesn't sell in two more weeks tell your wife it's her problem.

-Gary

2. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

My Dad has a Budweiser, same model. It is worth more than you think. His is probably close to 35 yr. old.

What State you located in?

Rod

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I've seen a couple similar looking acrylic ones on CL for $50-$75. Maybe yours is something different & more valuable.

-Gary

4. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

Keep it. Looks like you got a basement. Package it up, keep it dry, mouse proof it and buy a new trap gun in 15 yrs. when you sell it - or - tell the wife you will buy her something pretty in 15 yrs. and see if she remembers!!

5. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

Don't know about a K-80, but, if you look at the neon light market and the light you have, they do appreciate. How much is your guess and mine. My Dad has been buying beer neon signs at auctions for his shop walls and some signs are really sought after. If you don't save it back, give me a holler. I'm a piss poor one to ask if you should keep it. My wife and I are pack rats. We have ample space for everything from tractors to quilts. Heck, if you don't have a light over that bench in the picture, hang it there.

6. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Squirrelkiller,

There are about 500 beer pool table lights on ebay. Strangely, no Busch Light lights ... are they rare or do they just share my opinion that all BL is good for is putting out a fire? That is the question.

Bob

7. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Bob, I dont think this one is a busch "light" light, I think it a regular busch light..lol..

8. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I have a Miller Lite light hanging over one of my turning lathes, it has a pool que made on top of it, ..lol..
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

busch pool table light ebay

how much is a busch pool table light