1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Browning recoilless Micro W/27 barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by berettaman7, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Can any one tell me why did the Browning recoilless Micro come with a 27" barrel and what other barrel lengts did it come with. Any experience shooting the 27" barrel, would you recomend it for a kid?

Regards,

Berettaman7

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

The biggest fault I have with them for "smaller" shooters is the barrel is a little heavy, but they do help with the recoil.
    Don

3. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

But was there a longer barrel available?

Berettaman7

4. mt

mt Member

they had a 30in barrel model but its not micro

i've got one brand new in box i purchased a while back....i've got to shoot it one day. its kind of cool looking. thought i'd save it for my upcomming years when recoil might be harder for me.

5. High Velocity

High Velocity TS Member

The recoilless came with both a 27" and a 30" barrel and then there was the micro version which came with the 27" barrel....I have had two 30" recoilless' and 4 27" recoilless' and found that the 27" is much easier to shoot. The guns are very long through the receiver so a 27" barrel doesn't seem that short when you're shooting them....ran my first 100 straight with the 27" version...I have sold them all now but wish I had kept one of the 27" versions....

6. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

It came in the 27" because the 30" non-micro was a little muzzle-heavy. When you handle the two, you'll immediately understand the "why" part. The 27" balances nicely. In either barrel length it's a pleasure to shoot, like a pellet gun, virtually no recoil at all. I'd say 27" if you were to get one for anyone but a man. But not sure I'd buy one myself, due to the slow lock time and parts breakage worries. There may be better & cheaper ways to get recoil down for a child, like a gas gun. Phil E

7. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Thank you for the input guys.

Berettaman7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.