1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - Briar Rabbit Shooting Sports In Ohio

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PVH, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PVH

PVH TS Member

Has anyone out there shot at Briar Rabbit Shooting Sports in southeast Ohio? If so, how is it and how were the prices? Looking for somewhere to do some other shooting sports and it looks like they do 5 Stand, Sporting Clays, rifle, and handgun (paper and reactive steel targets). Thanks.

2. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

They have all of the above. I have shot there before a few times. Iy is in Zanesville, Ohio. Prices are like any other place.

3. parrothead

parrothead Member

Great place to shoot, lots of games, lots of fun. You can shoot almost everything there, except trap. Joe and his people will take great care of you while you are there. Our sporting clays league takes a "road trip" every spring for a weekend get away. We have gone to Briar Rabbit for the last five or six years. It is something we look forward to, and is always well attended. I think they have a web site, let me know if you need it and I will send it to you. -Dan

4. shaner

shaner Member

www.briarrabbit.com
    joes as good as they get and he makes sure you have a fun time , also take your handguns along nice pistol range there also , free if you are shooting there, and a rifle range , its all on the web site , tell him shaner sent ya , he will charge ya double hahahaha

5. PVH

PVH TS Member

Thanks for the info. I will have to give it a try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.