1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - BOYCOTT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by H82MIS, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I'm calling for a boycott of the liberals on this site,,,rimjobjim,,,servn99,,,trappybrat,,,and any of the rest of the duffuse's that are only here to stir up poop,,,,,When they reply to a thread DO NOT RESPOND TO THEN,,,,,,,,,,F'em,,,,let them talk to them selves,,,,,,enough is enough,,,,

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Hey Jim i'll go along with you on that. Bulge.

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Crank Yankers !! LOL

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Thanks bulge,,,they'll go away if NO ONE responds to their crap,,,,

Rick,,why put up that BS,,,,,

5. porky

porky TS Member

Forest Gump said it best, " Stupid is that stupid does. " Respond and people will wonder who is the idiot.

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I agree I'll not respond to them any further. Ignoring a doofus is the best defense against them.

7. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

mr. barker, it appears that part of your last post could apply to the person that started this thread... i would wager anything that no one has ever changed someone,s political beliefs by posting theirs on this website. i don,t care what party you believe in.when signing up to post on trapshooters,i believe it says something along the lines that if you want credibilty to sign your real name. it is obvious that most on this site never understood this part. dwain

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Let me see if I understand this thread. On a discussion web you wish to start a discussion by posting a topic. Then if those that appose what you are saying start a discussion you wish to ignore what they say"

Not much of a discussion as a matter of fact it is counter productive. What would be the discussion if everyone agreed with the topic?

Well it doesn't affect me I am not a liberal. It seems when I get in a discussion I am always the one that is wrong at least according to all of you. So if you don't mind I will boycott no one.

Bob Lawless

9. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Bob, I take exception to your last comment. Generally speaking I find myself agreeing with you most of the time. Though we can't stop the Libs from replying to otherwise non-controversial postings, we can refrain from being baited by their liberal postings i.e. Trappy etc.

Robert

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

OICU is dead nuts on! When I was a kid, my little brother would try to piss me off because he knew Dad wouldn't do anything about it because he was smaller. One day, Mom came to me and said, "Ignore him, he'll go away." IT WORKED!

Thank you, Kit Thomas

11. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

doofus,,dufuse,,Barry we were both wrong,,I just spell checked it and its "Dufus",,,,,lol,,,,,but then again they know who they are,,,,,,,,,,,jim

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Rick Barker and RobertT I think you guys are misunderstand my meaning. I boycott no one the only people I don't respond to are the one that call me name and attack me for no reason other than my opinion is different than theirs.

Just because my opinion is different than theirs doesn't mean they aren't entitled to theirs. I never said you should do as I do I simply said If I want to get in the discussion with them(I will)you do not have to you are free to do as you please.

I just want it understood that if I respond to them I don't want flack from everyone over it.

Rick

"I do not think you would want to deny the rights of the others that "rimjobjim,,,servn99,,,trappybrat" say they want to do."

You don't seem to understand they are liberals they can't help being what they are. Any more than you can help believing what you believe.

Robert

"I take exception to your last comment."

I do not understand you taking exception to what I said I simply stated what I will do. I am not telling you what to do. Just what I will do.

I made a comment and asked a question earlier today on a thread an was told in not so many words that I would not be responded to. Well I don't believe that when someone has questions or opinions they don't deserve to be told that they aren't worth talking to.

So you can do as you wish I will do as I wish.

Bob Lawless

13. Ben P

Ben P TS Member

Respond if you like, but Guys like those mentioned above get their satisfaction by pushing people's buttons. I decided awhile ago to not give them the opportunity. They are like junior high kids the way they go about getting attention and making themselves feel good. Ben P

14. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

just ignore them they will go away.

15. Old Confederate

Old Confederate TS Member

It is not bibical to try to educate liberals and left wingers. The bible says to not cast pearls to the swine. Larry

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

OICU812, (Jim)

I'm in and would you please add old "Copy and Paste" to that list also ..? Thx in Advance, WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Copying and pasting is a pain. Ivanhoe is king doing so.

18. porky

porky TS Member

19. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Darwin REALLY was right!

20. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Thanks for the chuckle Bill,,,,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.