1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Best place to buy Zeiss or Steiner Binocs?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hitapair, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Looking to buy a new pair of Zeiss or Steiner binocs. Who has the best prices on them? Thanks.

2. 5spd

5spd TS Member

Try opticworld.com I have bought a few things from them at better prices than I could fine elsewhere and got free shipping.

3. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

Try Bear Basin.http://www.bearbasin.com/
    I've bought lots of optics (rifle & spotting scopes, range finding binoculars) from them. They have good prices, free shipping (depending on amount ordered) & some freebies.

4. shoottilithurts

shoottilithurts Member

try eagle optics also, gl milt luther

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Thanks for the suggestions. Benniesdad- Have you purchased from the Sample list and were the descriptions accurate?

6. REDD04

REDD04 TS Member

Just recently bought a set of factory refurbished Steiner bino's. from the sample list. Their web page showed the actual pair of bino's that I bought. I called the 800# and spoke with a sales person. He went and pulled the Steiners and checked them out while I was on the phone with him. They were in GREAT shape and EXACTALLY as described. I could have gotten them someplace else for a few dollars less but the service was excellent and they shipped on the day that I ordered with no surprises or delays.

REDD04

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.