1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Beautiful 1968 Conn 88H trombone FS

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by powderburn, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powderburn

powderburn Member

Hi all,
    To any of you dads who have a trombone student in college or fellas (or ladies)out there who play trombone fairly seriously, I have a beautiful Elkhart Conn 88H for sale with extras. If interested, pm me. This is a vintage Conn that is a good one. These old Elkhart 88's are treasures and especially one in next to mint cond. like this one is. The original hand slide is wonderfully smooth. I also am throwing in a couple extra hand slides and a double gig-style soft case in on the deal. 3,000.00 takes it all. You can view photos of the horn on ebay right now. Thanks for any inquiries!

-powderburn
    Patrick Fitzjarrald

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Oh come on! You cannot just tease us like this, talking about your fretless Euphonium but not giving pictures.

When I was in college, I sold my Holton TR158 for $350, because that's exactly the amount I (quickly) needed to buy a mint High Standard Victor off a guy who wanted to get rid of one. That was a good purchase, but in retrospect, I should have held out for more on the horn.

You, on the other hand, I see are not coming close to making the same mistake...

3. powderburn

powderburn Member

4. powderburn

powderburn Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

1968 conn 88h

elkhart conn 88h forum