1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Bank Robbers - funny stuff

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by primed, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Just read an article about a guy in Dallas sentenced to 8 years for bank robbery. He went into a Wells Fago bank to rob it. The teller demanded two forms of ID. He showed her his Wells Fargo debit card and his state ID.

Funniest thing I've read since the construction worker that robbed a bank during his lunch hour in his hard hat. Had his name on one side and his employer's name on the other.

You just couldn't even make this up. Funny stuff.

2. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

How about the guy who stood in line waiting his turn with his mask on. DUMB

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Then there's the one who put a $20 on the counter and ask for change. When the clerk opened the cash register he robbed her, leaving the $20 on the counter. When he was arrested a few blocks away it was discovered he had only got $15 in the robbery. It cost him $5 to rob the place and go to jail. LOL

4. C1

C1 Member

I was putting in a new printing press and the riggers that delivered it were telling the story of how one day they were delivering a heavy load some where in NY city. The flat bed was too long to back all the way into the enclosed dock so the tractor was exposed. They all went to lunch, all 8 of them and when they returned they found a young man going through the cab looking to steal anything he could. Well, you guessed it, they drug him out and proceeded to beat him about the head and body until he was bloody and then rifle his pockets. He only had $40 but they took that and then called the cops. When the police came and arrested the thief, as they were dragging him away he was heard to exclaim "But, but, they done stole my forty dolla's". They laughed a lot about it and said the guy learned what the term "Riggers" meant on the side of the truck.

5. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

I worked as a reformatory guard for awhile in the early 70's. Didn't quite know what it was like when I first started.

It didn't take long to discover that the level of ignorance among the prisoners is too unimaginable to even try and describe. It's not hard for me to understand how these stories of criminal stupidity emerge with some regularity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.