1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - Backdoor Taxes for Middle Class

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timb99, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

"I will cut taxes - cut taxes - for 95 percent of all working families, because, in an economy like this, the last thing we should do is raise taxes on the middle class."

Obama

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Liar In Chief has spoken!

HM

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

No incentive to be successful anymore.

4. front242

front242 Member

Interesting that the current administration pressured Reuters to take that story down.

The Obama patrol strikes.

Tim
    ²4²

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

What? How can this be Tim? You mean we can't just print money and give it away?

Wow, I never saw this coming!

6. GeezerGlide

GeezerGlide TS Member

Do I ????????

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Of course taxes are going to go up for the middle class. Someone has to pay back the trillions. Not enough rich to pay it all. On the bright side I did have one of my wife's relatives that just got back 8000 dollars on the earned income tax credit. She got pregnant in high school, like her mom before her, and dropped out. She is living with a guy that doesn't work but does supplement their income with a few drug sales. They live in a habitat for humanity home. They got their home much quicker than my wife and I did by following the old rules of graduating from high school, getting married and working hard. Drive nicer cars too. I am glad I can contribute some of my tax money to go to people like them. I like Obama's plan of taking from the producers and giving it to the non-producers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.