1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT ATA Knife--value?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Meridian Jim, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meridian Jim

Meridian Jim TS Member

Hi All,

I recently acquired a knife made at the Camillus Cutlery Plant in CNY when it was closing. The knife is 9" overall length with the blade being about 4 1/8" The blade is stamped "Remington" and one side has the Remington logo on it, the other side is decorated with gold and the ATA logo, and another that says "Grand American Championships." It is labeled with the year 2002 and is marked "One of 100."

I'm not looking to sell it. I paid $35.00 for it because I liked the looks of it and I do shoot trap. I'm just wondering if I got a good deal, paid about what it was worth, or got taken.

Any input appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Because it,s the Holidays I can go $4.00 If your selling ?

3. bear2

bear2 TS Member

Jim,
    Bring it to the Weedsport gun club,I would like to see it.
    Barry

4. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Ask the other 99 this question. LOL

Off hand, it is hard to say. Some "gift" knives are in the $15 range, others are higher. But for a knife that you like, thirty five bucks isn't too much.

5. Meridian Jim

Meridian Jim TS Member

Hi Barry,

Is the Weedsport gun club the one off of Rt34 just north of Weedsport? I've never been there, I belong to Red Creek and Baldwinsville clubs. I used to shoot up at Parker's Pond too until it shut down last winter.

When are you normally there? I'd like to stop in and visit your club anyway sometime.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.