1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT At it again!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by timberfaller, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Eastern Washington
    "500 mayors led by New York's Michael Bloomberg and Boston's Thomas Menino."

Guns used in crime come from 10 states. Its to bad they can't connect the fact that "criminals are criminals"! But I guess that when you are a corupt politican, you don't bash your own kind!
  2. Chichay

Chichay Well-Known Member

May 27, 2007
    Clueless politicians. Let me see if I have this right. New York & Boston criminals get their firearms elsewhere. The question that begs to be asked is why these criminals insist on returning to New York & Boston to find their victims. Could it be that they know their victims would be sitting ducks disarmed by their mayors??? The reason there is so much crime in New York & Boston is because criminals there are smarter than the mayors!
  3. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

Aug 22, 2010

I would find it extremely insulting if I were a citizen in one of these areas where your not allowed to own a hand gun to protect yourself and your family.
    Its shows that the politicians do not trust the law abiding citizens nor do they care what happens to any law abiding citizens.

It only makes sense that if guns are legally obtained, registered with the feds,
    they can be traced back to the original purchaser and anyone there after.
    These guns do not pose a threat, we all know this.
    Criminals do not legally obtain their weapons and they do not register them when purchased. Criminals are called criminals for the obvious.
    Switzerland has the lowest crime rate in the world. It has always been low because of the fact that there are actually more weapons than people along with
    mandatory military service for all citizens. These Swiss citizens are then responsible to keep and maintain their military service weapons.

The motivation of these anti-gun politicos has never been based in logic or common sense. They like to look like they are doing something to fix the crime problem to keep the support of the anti-gun idiot voters. They pose a threat to the very citizens they are sworn to protect. I simply can not understand how they came to the conclusion that punishing the law abiding citizens has any effect on crime. The voters have been brainwashed in believing this myth and yet they die on the streets and in their homes from crime commented with illegal weapons and not legally registered guns.

I realize that this is all obvious, we have all heard these statements many times over. It all remains to be so very disturbing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.