1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT assimulation

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deadelk, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadelk

deadelk Member

So your 25,000,000 new Americans won't have to change their customs or loyalties to become a citizen. Won't even have to pretend to speak English. Your new Muslim behind the counter at the store won't ring up your pound of bacon, he'll be able to hate you legally because your the infidel ( freedom of religion). The whole thing turns my stomach. The ruling class is soooo much smarter than us. They are entitled to become AMERICANS just because our government doe not have the will to secure our borders and enforce our laws. I hope you all will at least e-mail your opinions to your Representatives and Senators.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well I just emailed my 2 Senators. I doubt if email ever gets read. I'm going to send em a snail mail letter also, at least I hope somebody will open it. I think a phone call will be coming from me also, that way I get to tie up some staffers time.

Let em hear from us.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Just annex Mexico and get it over with. Cripes, if we can invade Iraq, we can invade Mexico.

4. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Heard the scoop on Rush too. Good point. Learn to speak english, count our money, adapt to our system or leave. Great Gramp and Granny came from Germany. They did it, and within their own circle of relatives and neighbors, kept their german heritage alive and well without "offending" anyone. They "Assimulated".
    So did Irish, Dutch, Polish, etc. Why is it diff. now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.