1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Archery season nears

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buzzgun, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

She obviously hasn't read my book "Bow Fitting Secrets"...notice how her draw side scapula is too high, her back muscles are not engaged, and she's using the large front-side muscles of her arms and chest to hold the weight?

...she could injure herself shooting like that, for chrissakes! I better get over there and straighten her out, pronto.

She's not going to shoot up to her full potential looking like that (although, I just might...lol)

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Tron with breasts that big she would have to draw the bow past the stops to get on the wrong side of her breast or bend her elbow. I will say that she has one he!! of a draw check there.

Bob Lawless

3. T/C

T/C TS Member

I dunno Buzzgun, I thought she displayed almost perfect form. Tell ya what, I'll save ya the trip. You just stay home and relax, and I'll run over and give her a pointer or two. T.

4. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Tron, looking at the physics of that wardrobe arrangement, I think she's _banking_ on coming out of that thing...and heck, she's got nothing to be embarrassed of (except maybe those white trash tatts)...

(If all her shots go left...it shouldn't be hard to figure out, lol)

This is why I like _outdoor_ season a lot better than indoor season! There's just something about a _slight_ glisten of sweat on a hot archer-chick...

5. Cray

Cray Member

"Just Like At Home". Cray

6. bow377

bow377 TS Member

Did any body notice how interesting the art work on her back was?

7. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

A very lovely custom bow indeed. While nobody asked, I prefer more traditional natural curves in the equipment I like. The custom ones just don't handle like the natural ones do in my humble, but first-hand experience.

I don't understand why a lovely sportswoman with obviously great natural performance curves (disregarding the custom modifications) would want to create a facsimile of a county fair balloon display her otherwise proportionate frame.

Guy Babin

P.S.

Up to this point I've never had much of an interest in archery. Having reviewed the pictures above in closer detail I'm suddenly intrigued as I've always been a pit man!

8. grammie

grammie TS Member

Actually,,,,,she has blonde hair,,and store bought breasts,,,and thats about all that could be said for her "form"...She needs quite a bit of work in her "shooting" form...

As soon as she gets rid of the release,,learns to shoot,,and gets her "finger" release down,,,she might pass for an archer...

She definatly needs work on her left arm,,left hand position!!!!

And unless I am mistaken,,,,,,the 2nd photo shows a "right handed" shooter,,,,shooting a "left-handed" bow!!!! I don't think she can shoot at all!!!! And the sights are on the wrong side....

AKA Grammie............

9. ivanhoe

Grammie says "And unless I am mistaken,,,,,,the 2nd photo shows a "right handed" shooter,,,,shooting a "left-handed" bow!!!!" You are mistaken she is shooting right handed and she is not shooting a left handed Bow.

There is nothing wrong with her left arm. Her left hand is a little deeper in to the grip than I would use but her form is workable. Sorry I just don't agree with your critique of her shooting style.

Bob Lawless

10. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Yep, Grammie,

AS USUAL, you're mistaken. That's a righty bow...once I realized she was holding a bow at all...

look at what side of the cables the arrow is passing on.

I suppose in addition to being a world class trapshooter, you're also an olympic gold medal archer. I know a past president of the ATA here in Alaska who's right...you're an idiot.

jeff

11. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Grammie,

The 2nd chick has the sight mounted on the RHS of the bow, which is correct (the pins point the _other_ way)...AND, from the sheet of paper in the background, I see she's even been doing her paper-test (at 13 yards just like Neil says) to make sure the arrow flies straight & passes through the paper clean.

I still wish she'd come over to my archery shed though...I still think she could benefit from some "bare shaft testing" (lol).

I would post some pictures from our state outdoor FITA shoot, except I'd look like a stalker...all I can say is, if gb81 could see some of the 17 year-old JOAD archer chicks that are coming up through the ranks, he'd quit trapshooting forever.

12. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

A very lovely custom bow indeed. While nobody asked, I prefer more traditional natural curves in the equipment I like. The custom ones just don't handle like the natural ones do in my humble, but first-hand experience.

I don't understand why a lovely sportswoman with obviously great natural performance curves (disregarding the custom modifications) would want to create a facsimile of a county fair balloon display her otherwise proportionate frame.

Guy Babin

P.S.

Up to this point I've never had much of an interest in archery. Having reviewed the pictures above in closer detail I'm suddenly intrigued as I've always been a pit man!

13. grammie

grammie TS Member

Actually,,,,,she has blonde hair,,and store bought breasts,,,and thats about all that could be said for her "form"...She needs quite a bit of work in her "shooting" form...

As soon as she gets rid of the release,,learns to shoot,,and gets her "finger" release down,,,she might pass for an archer...

She definatly needs work on her left arm,,left hand position!!!!

And unless I am mistaken,,,,,,the 2nd photo shows a "right handed" shooter,,,,shooting a "left-handed" bow!!!! I don't think she can shoot at all!!!! And the sights are on the wrong side....

AKA Grammie............

14. ivanhoe

Grammie says "And unless I am mistaken,,,,,,the 2nd photo shows a "right handed" shooter,,,,shooting a "left-handed" bow!!!!" You are mistaken she is shooting right handed and she is not shooting a left handed Bow.

There is nothing wrong with her left arm. Her left hand is a little deeper in to the grip than I would use but her form is workable. Sorry I just don't agree with your critique of her shooting style.

Bob Lawless

15. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Yep, Grammie,

AS USUAL, you're mistaken. That's a righty bow...once I realized she was holding a bow at all...

look at what side of the cables the arrow is passing on.

I suppose in addition to being a world class trapshooter, you're also an olympic gold medal archer. I know a past president of the ATA here in Alaska who's right...you're an idiot.

jeff

16. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Grammie,

The 2nd chick has the sight mounted on the RHS of the bow, which is correct (the pins point the _other_ way)...AND, from the sheet of paper in the background, I see she's even been doing her paper-test (at 13 yards just like Neil says) to make sure the arrow flies straight & passes through the paper clean.

I still wish she'd come over to my archery shed though...I still think she could benefit from some "bare shaft testing" (lol).

I would post some pictures from our state outdoor FITA shoot, except I'd look like a stalker...all I can say is, if gb81 could see some of the 17 year-old JOAD archer chicks that are coming up through the ranks, he'd quit trapshooting forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.