1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT/ anyone have a 25-06 they will trade?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bodybuilder, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

I'm Looking to trade a Ruger 77 Mark II .264 win mag with a walnut stock and stainless action and barrel for a 25-06. My gun is in excellent shape and I can send pictures. It also comes with a Black synthetic stock and 2 boxes of shells. Thanks

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I take it that the .264 needs a new home because you pulled the trigger? Lol.

ec90t

3. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Yeah I pulled the trigger on $2 a round shells!

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Targetmaster,

I hadn't realized that .264 Win. Mags had gotten that expensive to shoot. The only thing I knew about them is that they shoved you a little.

ec90t

5. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

6. coyote268

coyote268 TS Member

Had the same experience as outlaw. Bought my Daughter a Savage 25-06, replaced the scope with a Nikon variable, glass bedded it and adjusted the trigger and it shoots circles around my Custom 700 Remington. Savage and Stevens are the same company. I've always said you get a lot for your money from a Savage. Just wish they hadn't stopped making the 99.
    Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.