1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Any Gearheads Here? 1958 Quaker State Bulletin

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Porcupine, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

I've come across a 1958 report entitled "British and European Passenger Cars and Sports Cars, Prepared by the Automotive Research Laboratory of Quaker State Oil Refining Corp., Oil City, Penna" (Bulletin P-952, Printed in U.S.A., 1958, 34pp). It has a lot of comparative lubrication specifications on all 1957-1958 European cars' engines, transmissions and differentials. Of particular interest are the diagrams of different types of engines. See the sample pages posted here.

As is my custom, I'm offering it to my friends here before having it posted on places like Ebay for me. Is this worth $20 to anyone, postage included? My email address is posted above, just remove the xyz's and replace the 'at' and the 'dot.' Thanks.

LA

2. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Here's the second sample page.

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Here's the third sample page.

4. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Last sample page.

5. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

This will be the first and last time I'll bump this, and I'll lower the TS.com price to $15, including Priority Mail postage. My email address is posted above, just remove the xyz's and replace the 'at' and the 'dot.' Now don't everyone reply at once! Thanks.

LA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.