1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT American Single Barrel Trap Guns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ron Frazier, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Wait a minute that's not off topic.

I plan on collecting US SBT guns. Can anyone suggest good books on the subject? Also anyone know of any books on Prussian Dalys?

Thank you.

2. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Ron,

I have an opinion on a US single barrel trap gun. Buy an Infinity from Devault Industries, you will not be sorry. Or you could buy a raffle ticket for $50.00 and you might win one, or some cash to shoot with. Email me if you would like info or a ticket. Matt

3. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

Ron since were naming American SBTs how bout a Bowen. Theres a awsome American SBT!

J.D.

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Parker, AH Fox, LC Smith, Ithaca, Ljutic, Bowen, Alferman, Sietz, Silver Seitz, Cole...i may have forgetten one or two, but that would be quite a collection when complete!....and if only Winchester would have made a single barrel trapgun based on the Model 21..that would have been special!!

5. otnot

otnot Active Member

Ron, Frank Conely's book The American Single Barrel Trap Gun is a good place to start. You can still find them online.

Jim

6. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Otnot beat me to it, I bought Conley´s book years ago, the best there is for American SBT´s.

Berettaman7

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

First buy a high end bore gauge and read every old single barrel gun you can , they knew what worked back then and it still works now. No reinventing the wheel !! Jeff

8. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have a extra Connely SBT book new signed by Frank if you would like it. They are out of print now but advailable used I would think. My e mail is above.
    Buddy
    813-967-5900 cell est

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.