1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT America - Lee Iacocca

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by markdenis, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Nothing will change until the American voter stops voting these people in office. Some say it is our duty to vote and if we don't like who is on the ballot, we should vote for the lesser of two evils. What a Joke! The only way we can send a message to the spineless jerks that run our country is don't show up at the poles...period!

Mark Rounds

2. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I enjoyed books by/about Iacocca because of his straight talk. I don't agree with Mark about NON voting. MY motto is impeach, impeach, and vote term limits. Apathy has already let the few who vote elect the lesser of the evils. NON Turnout would be used as a justification for NO ELECTIONS at all. Mark, I don't understand how NOT voting would send a message to Congress that we are fed up with them. When we threw out the British, we didn't quit voting, we convinced them with our muskets. How has apathy ever sent a signal of disgust? Apathy looks like we are either content or spineless. If we stop voting soon there will be no ranges to shoot trap at. IMHO

3. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

stop voting? Someone has to win, even if it's only 1 vote, there is a winner! Its time we start calling for accountability! The do nothing idiots need to be put on the block and have to answer for not doing as their constituents want. I remember a recent issue where the public was in a large agreement, something like 85% in the polls and Pelosi said, this time their wrong and just don't know it and voted the way she wanted. LOL they do as they please. Why not do away with politicians and vote on every damn law ourselves? I know it sounds outrageous, but what we have now is useless unless your an insider.

4. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Hammer, Mark wants us all to quit voting. From his other thread:

All this pork added to this very important bill is proof of the corruption and ignorance of many of our elected officials. It stinks!!!! and I will not be any part of helping one or the other get elected. We actually would be better off if average Joe was picked off the street and put in the White House for the next four years.

Mark Rounds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.