1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Air Soft type BB gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buzzgun, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

These things are the reason I quit going to gun shows. "Here, step up to my table gallery & I'll show you how it works..." (hands gun to 9 year-old)...turn your head and start walking.

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

I usually just pop 'em in the ass with a .22 short, wireguy...then it's 2 hours of Bible study and off to bed without supper.

3. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

By the next day I soften up on them a little...some Bactine in the wound, and I'll add asparagus to the soup if they write a 12 page report on gun safety.

...but the spelling, grammar, and punctuation better be perfect.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

try wolfairsoft.com....These are like anything else how much do you want to spend. The plastic shells can be just as damaging as BBs. they seem to bonce back more that BBs. there are some cheap slow shooters like ones found at walmart, then some upgraded ones from wolfairsoft.com click onto web site above for the extreme end of the spectrum.

5. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Buzz, You do also make sure that they have a lecture on the evils of those brown devils invading our country from the south, don't you? I mean, Bible study only goes so far. Jake

6. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Make sure you buy a good one and not a cheap one. I have had several air soft guns and broke every single one of them just from use, they were all very cheap ones. I no longer shoot or own these guns now that I have discovered trap shooting, but when I did I found that this website usually had pretty good deals: http://www.airsplat.com/ I did find that the shotguns were usually the most reliable and durable. Do not waste your money on one of the "green gas" powered guns.

7. atashooter

atashooter Member

Chesterfield, Va. Walmart will not sell airsoft guns nor balls to minors. My nephew went to get one ( he is 16 ) they said nope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.