1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT, 28th anniversayt today.....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Just throwing out a little congratulations to myself and my wife. Today, we have been officially married for a whopping 28 YEARS! And I am -------- this close to having her trained lol. I guess that I will keep her another 28 the good Lord willing.

Now just because I have not been on here too much lately, dont read too much into that. I have started a new career as a bs artist, er, um, I mean as a pre owned truck salesman lol. Lots of hours and not too much time for the internet. I will be keeping my eye on y'all though and be back when I can. Hope to bcn y'all at shoots in the upcoming year.

Good shooting and good luck, John

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I got her the best present in the whole world! I wrapped a bright red ribbon around.....me! She was unimpressed lol. Took the day off from my limited shooting schedule.

I figure that in about another 28, I will have her trained.

John

3. TC

TC TS Member

John, Congratulations to both of you. Tony

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary, John. Remember that in 2 more years you buy her pearls for the 30th anniversary. You can wrap those around you and see if she's more impressed. LOL!!!

5. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Congratulations John. Steve

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Happy.....Happy......Happy.........Oh hell, I can't bring myself to say it cause it really ain't been all that happy now has it? I guess I'm just more experienced than you....47 years for me and I KNOW it ain't all that happy! When you get there, you'll know to!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.