1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT-1953 MG-TD FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ctargetchamp98, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctargetchamp98

ctargetchamp98 Member

OT-1953 MG-TD FOR SALE (REDUCED)

I know this is a Trapshooting forum so don't chew me out to bad. Thought maybe a car enthusiast on here might be interested. This is a 1953 MGTD, all original with new brakes. This car has 69000 miles on it. Runs and drives great. You can E-Mail or PM me for more details and lots of pictures if interested. Tony Willoughby Price (REDUCED) $18,000.00<a href="http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb191/Ctargetchamp98/?action=view¤t=100_0356.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb191/Ctargetchamp98/?action=view¤t=100_0357.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Oh my, I'd give up trap for this beauty. I would be one happy camper.

LA

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Back in 1970,I spotted one under an old tarp at an auto body shop. Stopped in and bought it for $450.00. It actually ran, but the gas tank had so much rust it would clog the filter. Cleaned out the tank and drove it for several months as my fun car.

A friend of my dad's was looking for a project so I sold it to him for $600.00. He tore that car down to nuts and bolts and rebuilt the whole thing. He showed up at my office with it painted the same color as yours but with black leather. He offered me the car for "what he had in it" which was about $2400.00. In that I had just bought a 66 275 GTB, I was having all the fun I needed(and could afford), so I reluctantly declined.

But it was a great fun car and whoever buys yours will be sportin' proud.

4. rv

rv TS Member

tony put the 55 chevy on sale. roy

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

What a beauty, I had a 70 XKE sold it last year after owning it for ten years, put 4k on the car in that time. Seeing yours makes me wish I hadn't sold my jag.

6. ctargetchamp98

ctargetchamp98 Member

rv, I better hang on to the 55 a little while longer. Well I had a offer today from a Carl Anderson. He wanted to send me a cashiers check for $26,000.00 then when I get it, send $6000.00 to his freind that would pick up the car. His freind would then use the $6000.00 for expenses, travel, & shipping the car to Canada. Thats NOT going to happen. I reported it to the Auto Trader website where the car is listed. This guys E-Mail is at Yahoo India. I'll wait and see what Auto Trader has to say. Tony W.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    India? I think it's OK. It's not like it's a scam from Nigeria, right?

8. ctargetchamp98

ctargetchamp98 Member

UP Reduced from $20,000.00 to $18,000.00

9. PhantomTrapp

PhantomTrapp TS Member

I've got a 1966 MGB. Great cars, all of them. Best of luck selling it!
    -Phantom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.