1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT, 16 STRAIGHT DAYS OF RAIN !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tron, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

I find this thread very offensive. You have the words "GREAT" and "OKLAHOMA" in the same sentence. You're a yankee wannabee and you know it.

You should be banned.

Tron.

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Send some my way I could use a day or 2 of rain.

fog

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Well, that ain't a record.

4. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

We could use some here in Upstate Western NY. The corn is all curled up and the second cutting of hay is a foot tall if the farmer is lucky. Last year it was well over your knees by this time. If we do get it it hits in buckets and runs off. I hope you folks in the south west get through this OK. Way too much rain there.

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok here is a true story because the guy was married to my 2nd cousin.

Of course in KY they both could had been cousin's but in this case they wasn't.

Ok it was about 30 years ago Gene he was the one that was half nut's 1/2 of the time ,anyway it was raining every day probably for 20 days straight and he thought there was going to be a big flood well we all lived in higher ground and never a problem with flooding but yes he lived in a trailer as a matter of fact he rented the lot from my grand dad but he would get some wild ideals from time to time and there was no stopping him so he had a new trailer maybe 1 year old but he started tearing the walls out of it to make it 1 big open room also he actually was trying to make it water proof and really thought he would make an Ark out of it when ever it rained for 40 days and nights ok he could read the bible and get different things from it than others.

Well I guess he thought he needed a couple of harley's to take along for the boat ride also because it wasn't to long after his ARK building project that my 2nd cousin decided he was nut's, I think she was a little also though.

But anyway he had bought the Harley's from someone but they turned up as being missing from a dealer ship also the bank wasn't to proud of the investment they made in loaning Gene the money on the new trailer they wasn't expecting to repo a 1 room Ark it used to be a 3 bed room mobile home.

After my 2nd cousin left him she got hooked up with some one else they got along great but they both would fit right in the wood stock and rainbow people era.

By the way got another story of gene about 15 years later this is when all the TV preachers was on the rise of fame.

Foggy

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    16 straight days of rain. bffft. That's nothing.<br>
    <br>
    It only rains once a year in Oregon.<br>
    <br>
    September through June.

7. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I would take 1 straight day of rain up here in southern Alberta.....and then another one in about a week....wouldn't have to start up my pivot then.

8. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Well, prince.....

Up here in Alaska...it's going to rain damn near every day in July in Anchorage. Just because it always does. And if we don't shoot in the rain or the snow, I'd only get 300 targets a year.

But being from Nebraska myself, you damn okies deserve everything you get, LOL. Maybe you'll get enough rain to drown Billy Tubbs. Never did like him much - but NU never had much of a team to challenge him.

Hope you dry out soon. You can always swim up here and come fishing with us.

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I second what dblsstr said. It's drier than a popcorn fart in WNY. Don't miss mowing the lawn though.

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Rain, Oh yeah I remember thats water that falls from the sky and we haven't had any in a long, long time ... We need rain desparately ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. larryjk

larryjk Member

If you are generous, send about 2 inches of rain over a weeks time to Wyoming. You would see folks standing out in the rain like a bunch of drowning turkeys.

12. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

pullll

yeah we finally got some the news said it was raining 5" an hour in some places its over now so what are you fishing for bass or something else.

Good Luck

Foggy

13. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Luckily we know God said he would not destroy the earth again by flood! :eek:) It has rained here in KS for 4 straight days.

beginning to feel like we need fins.......

lol

Lorna

14. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Foggy, If your down to fishing, You have overlooked other posibilities. You can always go fishing.

Jim

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

pullll

Come on to Carmi I will let you beat me like everyone else does.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.