1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT-1 million rounds of ammo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapperpg, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperpg

trapperpg Member

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-03-02-ammunition_x.htm

Wonder if his name is Zumbo

2. mike b.

mike b. Member

Only 995,000 more to tie.

3. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

I'm jealous

4. BMC

BMC Member

John, here is something you might find interesting, at least I do due to the recent local event this thread is about. When my son and I came home from the club shoot today I did my chores that I neglected, then was out in the garage running a brush through the bore of one of my guns. I happen to look up and sitting in front of the house in one of Norco's finest, just staring at me. I kept on running the brush through the gun, then decided to see what he wanted. He had stopped because a neighbor reported some kids playing around the abandoned house nearby. Of course my son and the neighbor kids fit the description. I called the kids over and let the sheriff deputy give them the what for. Another sheriff shows up and was quiet. Now I am thinking the first one called for support, because at the house he was interested in finding the kids, was a guy with a gun..lol.
    Once they finished giving the kids the what for about being at the abandoned house, I mentioned that I thought he stopped because he saw me in the garage, with several firearms, etc. I told him we had just got back from the club and the second officer asked where we shoot. Turns out he is an avid trap and sporting clays shooters. I talked him into shooting the ATA doubles at Redlands this week, then brought him in the garage, with all the guns lying there, reloader, stacks and stacks of cases of shells, powder, the works. He loved the BT, we talked about his Beretta and how is wife shoots a BT99. I asked him about the events that happened last week but he couldn't talk about it. I guess he was one of the officers that was there. If I see him at Redlands on Wednesday I'll see if I can squeeze him for some extra info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.