1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OSU OWNS FICHIGAN !!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ha ha ha...better luck next year!

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Well the JV game is over. The Varsity plays at 8:00

3. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

After watching OSU play their last two games, I wonder how in the world that team went undefeated.

They had the ball inside the twenty 4 times in the second half and end up with 2 field goals. They were constantly taking stupid penalties which ended good drives, the right tackle #77 stinks out loud. He was doing a great impersonation of a turnstile today.

Last week against Wisconsin, they arguably should have lost as three plays the Big ten admitted were wrongs calls or non-calls were all against the Badgers.
    Yeah, UW missed a FG that would have won the game in regulation but the non-call on the blatant hold that sprang Miller for the 1st down in OT was one of the three that really hurt UW.

Well, at least OSU covered for me today.

Tim

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ha ha ha...now Double Auto, I just knew you'd pick up on the thread I casted to you.

Now repeat after me:

"Ohio State Owns Michigan"

5. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

DoubleAuto, I am from Ohio and don't live and die with the buckeyes, but the loss to Barry O in Nov was sad. Ohio suffers from having about 5 small blue dots in a sea of red in our great state. If we could just get Michigan to absorb Toledo, it is just a little Detroit, we could restore order in Ohio.
    We can agree on shotgun choice!
    Doug Allison

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

I'd up for giving Cleveland to Pennsylvania.

7. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

X2fan
    OHIO STATE 12-0 #1 in the AP Pole. The best team finds a way to win. 1 point or 40 ,it does not matter. Why should this team suffer from what a small group of A$$holes did several years back?

Clyde-Romney & THE BUCKEYES #1

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Ohio State had a soft schedule. Don't think OSU could handle N.D., Alabama, Oregon, Florida, or K-State.

They should've beat Michigan by 3 TD's. Robinson hurt, Toussaint out, new QB, Home game, and barely pulled it off.

I'm from Ohio, but I'm also a realist.

9. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Double. If you think the SEC is squeaky clean,you're dreaming. Their day will come. Meyer waited till the OSU job came up. He knew he had a winner when he took the job at OSU. Good teams win when they have a mediocre day.
    Sounds like sour grapes.
    JMHO Clyde

10. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

whut,whut??? did I sleep through something important??? Kids throwing a ball, last game? back to sleep.

11. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

I'm with Setterman.

On the Urban Meyer situation, I think it was a done deal all along to come to O.S.U.

Earl Bruce winters in Fla. (thank God), and must have been trying to recruit him for a few years.

I don't buy the sickness and more family time thing.

The old saying..... Money talks. Should see the home he bought.

Regards.......Gerald

12. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

If the SEC required players to attend classes, they could not field a team. Over the long haul, MU & OSU have held their own. Just not lately. Big 14 graduates a higher percentage of players.

13. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

We should all be so lucky to hold cheaters in such high regard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.