1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OSTA Champion of Champion Program

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Zoltan, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

Ohio and surrounding area shooters please be aware that the popular Champion of Champions program is back for 2012. You can see all the details at our webiste.

A summary of the program is that the champion of the three disciplines (singles, handicap, doubles) will win $500.00. Category winners will receive a high end Shamrock leather bag.

If your local club has not scheduled a qualifier event, get with the club management to get on board with this offering. Last year we saw an attendance increase at these qualifiers of 25% to 100% increase in shooter attendance and participation.

I have included for your viewing the bag won by our OSTA President (DUCKDOG) wife last year.

Thanks for taking a look.

Roger Edgington
    OSTA Vice President

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Roger this is an excellent program and a way to increase attendance, I hope this program can continue.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. monroesc

monroesc Member

I feel salt in an open wound!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.