1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Osker Reynolds WINS at the TRI-STATE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by seitz245, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

Great job Oscar, keep doing what we worked on and show them how its done!!!

2. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Thanks for the kind words Mr. Poore. I thought for sure you were going to break a real good score. I'll do that Mr. Shaeffer, hopefully I will see you both next Sunday up at greencastle. Please tell mrs barb thank you for the congratulations, and I also look forward to seeing her also next weekend.

Sincerely, Osker Reynolds

3. quattle

quattle Member

Good shooting Osker, looks like you broke the bank with that good score. Keep it up!

pq

4. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

CONGRATULATIONS. Good shooting. The best of luck to you at greencastle. Maybe ill have to give you a run for your money next sunday.

5. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

I'll be there too.....................can't shoot worth a hoot,but I'll be there..........YUKYUK

Now don't y'all be praising the kid too much,his head will swell up to the size of a big pumpkin.............won't be able to get him in the truck........trouble enough with that now......
    Till we meet again...........Smoke em all

D.P.Reynolds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.