1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OSHA back door gun control,won't believe this

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brudford, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brudford

Brudford TS Member

These SOB's never give up.OHSA wants to enact a new regulation requiring
    shell manufactures to stop production in their factories if there is
    any storm or threat of lighting and send their employees home. Also
    new requirements and checks for employees working in this industry.
    If we are truly worried about a lighting strike causing a fire or explosion
    all busineses should shut down,what if you have a gas leak and lighting
    hits the building,or for that matter you should leave your home, what if lighting strikes your propane grill ?? These Bast----'s will never give up.
    As I understand it Estate manufacturing is running a 24/hr./7- day/wk. operation just to keep up with demand since the end of reloading with the current lead prices.Chineese making bullets with all that lead their buying ?
    Yeah I know,it's for the car batteries.

2. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

It could be for batteries. According to NBC, I believe, the Chineese are selling 2,000 new vehicles per day. Of course the media could be wrong. That's a lot of lead. Michael

3. Brudford

Brudford TS Member

I have a friend in the scrap metal business and he said," when the chineese
    buy metals such as lead they buy enormous quanties enough infact to change the market with one buy." Other than batteries and maybe hospitals buy it for
    radiolgy depts. there really is not that much industrial call for lead, Not
    used in film.all digital,no lead based paints any longer,has to be bullets.
    When a person in China complains about anything at all including .50 cent/hr.
    wages they get a bullet in their brain and the family gets billed for the bullet ! I have a friend who travels to China once a month and is installing
    high tech computers to run their steel mills and factories so they can deal the last death blow to the US economy. You can either drive your Ford made
    in Mexico or your Cherry made in China. The People of this nation deserve
    the government they elected and anything adverse that may happen to us. I think
    the people of our country need to do some suffering to snap into reality.
    My wife and I pay almost 50% of our icome in taxes and I have politicians telling me I'am not paying my fair share.Very few private sector jobs offer
    any pensions other than a 401K,while I'am expected to fund local state and federal employee flush pension plans while they retire like kings on my dime.
    Go ahead China keep buying that lead for bullets,Maybe slick willie and his wife will be back in the White House and can sell China some more national
    secrets for a BJ.

4. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

"OHSA wants to enact a new regulation requiring shell manufactures to stop production in their factories if there is any storm or threat of lighting and send their employees home."

Are they extending this to oil batteries, oil refineries and natural gas processing/compression facilities?

Or just sporting ammunition, because after all, "guns are BAD"

5. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

For Crying out load. Our gas tanks in our cars are much more dangerous than a feak lightening strike on a munitions factory. SHEESH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.