1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Osama's relatives want answers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by grntitan, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Saw a story on CNN where Osama Bin Laden's relatives want proof that the terrorist leader is dead. They are calling for an investigation and say they just want to know exactly how he was killed. The relatives wanted to be able to ID the body themselves.

See even his relatives want to see the pics.

I'll bet anything they are pissed because it is said that he was unarmed. That info should have never been made public. That also goes for alot of the other details that emerged. I say we fire a few warning shots their way. Let them know to let it be. Just say'n............................

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

His son Omar says we "humiliated his family" by dumping his dad in the sea. He might even sue the U.S. Maybe the kid never heard of that 9/11 thingy.

-Gary

3. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

I for one hope that his death caused a great deal of pain, anger, embarrassment, humiliation and grief to his entire miserable family. The BS about him being unarmed is all the liberal media's hype. Besides, what difference would it have made....he might also have been unarmed if we had got him with a bunker buster. BIG F"N deal. Hope he finds his 72 virgins in his paradise (they'll probably be little boys like he had here on earth.)

Just sayin'

Mike

4. oz

oz Active Member

if they want to see the body send them to the bottom of the ocean/sea to see for themselves. oz

5. oz

oz Active Member

he got due process...muslim due process. oz

6. pdq

pdq Member

Let's stop all this BS media hype. If he's alive, I'm sure he'll call them to say hi.

Of course, he'll be making a lot of calls given the number of wives, children and grandchildren he has.

Pete

7. hoot619

hoot619 Member

I wish they could face the the people effected by

his previous actions. They would get their answers

and a lot more. Ken U.

8. chipking

chipking TS Member

I usually try to maintain a little politeness but to be very frank the feelings of OBL's family, friends or followers about the manner of his death or the way his stinking corpse was treated afterwards all are right at the BOTTOM of my GIVE A SHIT list.

--- Chip King ---

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Personally, If the team that went in to get him had to kill his entire family and all of his friends to get him thats the way it should of been ... He was a known and ruthless terrorist, thats all that mattered ... If someone steps up to take his place and I have no doubt that will happen they should undo him or her right away to eliminate having to track the SOB down at a later date ... I just hope the fish don't get sick from nibbleing on his corpse ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Should have dumped his body in a hog lot!

11. stroker4

stroker4 Member

Set up a meeting,show them the pictures,and then show each one exactly how it was done. I have two grandsons fighting these dirty rats.

Ferrell

12. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

They should just forward the funeral pictures of the sea burial to the enquiring relatives.
    toolmaker251_2008_030324.jpg

13. dverna

dverna Active Member

Ever consider he was not killed but taken somewhere known only to a select few and tortured to extract as much intell as possible.

That is what I would have done. Killing him immediately has no real "value". Dead at the time or a month later in some dirty hole is still dead. EVERYONE breaks under torture. A fine opportunity lost by killing the bastard immediately. If it really happened that way.

Don Verna

14. RED Z06

RED Z06 Member

I’m usually pretty quiet, at least on this kind of crap, but this one really irks me...

Who cares if he was armed? I doubt any of the people he had tortured, shot and killed were either. Now we’re the bad guys!? Give me a break!

Live by the sword, die by the sword!

Never show up to a gun fight with a wife...

Pat

15. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Good thing they shot and killed the SOB, if they'd captured him alive Eric Holder'd want to try him in civilian court in NYC.

16. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

If they hadn't killed that POS on site it would have opened the doors for all kinds of BS possiblities.

Remember how the IRA would hijack planes in hopes of getting their cohorts released from prison? I would think where and when they tried him would be the least of issues.

17. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

Screw him and screw them, due process is a bullet! Dirty rat bastards.I got lots of bullets lubed with pork fat just for rag headed clowns!

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The reason Muslim terrorists have become such a thorn in our side is that we let them.

We are our own worst enemy. Being nice got us punched in the face.

The Hitler solution would have been to turn Afghanistan into glass. Iran and Syria could come along for the ride.

I for one am sick of the bleeding heart PC stupidity that seems to pass for civilized behavior these days. It's an irresponsible position that avoids confronting problems and solves nothing.

HM

19. RED Z06

RED Z06 Member

Rick,

My remarks were not a response to your post. I agree with you 100%, they "absolutely" did the right thing.

I just think it’s ludicrous to hear anyone complain Osama was unarmed when he was shot and killed. They would be the first people crying if there was a terrorist attack in their city.

Two bullets, a quick and painless death; as far as I'm concerned, he got off easy.

Pat Maurice

20. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I agree with halfmile. We've been "wuzzyfied" by the PC police and media. Screw them. They are the enemy.

You mess with us you are gonna pay. History shows that the threat of retaliation works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.