1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by I WON, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I WON

I WON TS Member

Do you think he is alive ?

2. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

4. grammie

grammie TS Member

Okay,,,once more now!!!!! Osama Bin Laden was killed years ago at Tora Bora by U.S. Green Berets and CIA opertives!!!! He was either outright killed by small arms fire,,,or more than likely was trapped in a cave,,and then a nerve gas cannister was tossed in and the cave sealed by rocket fire!!!!

Bin Laden was killed before the invasion of Iraq even began,,,,,but was kept alive in the minds of U.S. citizens by the CIA!!!!

The tapes are faked,,,and are worth as much as the bogus information the CIA spoon fed the media with concerning WMD'S!!!!

And again!!!!! Bin Laden suffers from a kidney ailment that requires kidney dialisys,,,requires a hospital bed,,requires a doctor!!!!

Bin Laden was used to start a war,,the same way Oswald was used to loose the dogs of war in Vietnam!!!!

Bin Laden is slated to change his name for all future referance by americans,,,,He will share the same place as UFO's,,,D.B. Cooper,,,Elvis,,Kennedy,,,,and will remind americans to the very end what fools they have been!!!!! What sheep to run to the bell of anyone that rings it!!!!

AKA Grammie.............

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I heard he was trying to start a wobble trap league in Pakistan. He wants NOwin to come and run it and tell the world how great he is.

Don

6. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

bin laden, bin workin digging out of the caves.

7. jester-the-molester

jester-the-molester TS Member

OK Grammie.... Time to put the aluminum foil cap back on your head so as to ward off the government's mind-control radio waves.......

8. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Grammie,

You forgot to tell us that GWB only did this because he was ordered to do so by Dr Evil of the infamous New World Order aka Skull and Bones.

After all you don’t really want it both ways do you? If GWB is following orders (according to your past posts) then surely he’s not acting on his own with this matter as your post would lead us to believe.

9. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Ooooooosama is laid up in a 4 star Paris hotel, drinking good Champagne and being entertained by 72 French ladies. Would you be hiding out in a cold cave with a goat if you had his money?

10. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Maybe, Jake

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

He's been buying up alot of 7-11's. He trains the managers personally.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Our secret squirrel had a bead on him... <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

12. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

If our government was serious about finding him, they would hire Dog the Bounty Hunter to find him. HMB

13. grammie

grammie TS Member

eddiefromoverlook:

Please be aware,,,,,My opinion of Bin Laden has been the same since Colin Powell and the dog&pony show at the U.N......and was formed without any opinion from anyone else,,when the same sheep above were stamping and milling around the sheep pen,,,,ALL were wrong!!!!!!!!!!

I told these gentlemen the same story "YEARS AGO",,,,,the same ones above who ridicule and doubt,,,are the same ones from 5 years ago who then knew they would shave off their beards and welcome us in the streets!!!! The same ones who knew the whole operation would only take 2 weeks!!!! The same ones who were convinced the price of gas would be under 1 dollar!!!! The same ones who ridiculed me when I told them the price of lead would skyrocket,,,,the same ones who refused to anwser one simple question----"how many targets will you shoot when shells are ten per box and targets 35/100",,,,they didn't anwser because they thought the same things the ones above thought,,,but now they see the drop in shooters,,,,,the new price of lead and shells,,,the cost of fuel,,etc....and they still convince themselves that this is "standard market reaction",,,Hell,, most think they still buy clothes and goods made in America because the tag says so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie..............

14. I WON

I WON TS Member

He is coyote crap at best.

15. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Grammie...put down the doobie. What good would it do Bush, the senate , or anyone else to delay the "We got'em" message. It would be an instant re-election confirmation. Remember when they found Saddam?
    actually, I beleive he's camel poo poo as well, but who knows. That dumb bast--d has either lived in a cave scared to death, or is dead.
    Either way he deserved it, but never understood it.

16. chuckles

chuckles Member

A 26 million dollar reward is still on Bin Ladens head, dead or alive....speaks volumes....

My sources tell me that Heraldo Rivera got him when he was in Tora Bora 5 years ago but doesn't want it known for fear of retribution on his family...

Regards

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I think one of the F-16 pilots stuffed a "Smart Bomb" right up his Ol'keester a long time ago ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

bin laden just left the room

19. BrotherwolfCA

BrotherwolfCA TS Member

Osama Bin Laden is very much alive in Pakistan. Being cared for by militant islamic psychos. Waiting for the opportunity to get his hands on some of Pakistans nuclear missles. We are however, killing thousands of his brain washed followers each year in Afganistan. The majority of his followers are either Saudi's, Paki's or Egyptians. I wish we could shoot registered live Osama follower targets.

20. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

What's wrong with a goat in a cave! It's better than some of the girls I've known!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.