1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Orville Ashley has Passed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buckshot, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Orville will be missed, my condolences to his family, Tom Nowak.

2. sandywebb

sandywebb TS Member

I am Orville's daughter. I happened upon this site through a search engine while looking for anything with my father's name. I signed up for the site so I could thank all of you.

You have no idea what it means to me to read your kind comments about my father. I know my dad was a great man; but it is so touching to read that others thought he was a good guy also.

I will share your comments with my mom and my brother. You can also sign the "guestbook" at www.wujekcalcaterra.com.

Again, thank you for all your kind words.

Sandy Ashley Webb

3. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Sad news Pete.

I really loved the man, I thought he was great. He shot at the St. Thomas Gun Club several times. When I would see him in Michigan he would remember his times at our club. He was a fine gentleman that loved the game. He will be missed by all of us. My sincere condolences to his family.

Terry Jordan.

4. Janet

Janet TS Member

Deepest smypathy to family and friends.

Janet CJ

5. Snookassassin

Snookassassin Member

Thanks Pete for passing that info along. What a great guy orville was. This guy was a fine shooter and an even better human being.
    Clif Adams

6. BT99er

BT99er TS Member

Sad news indeed, had the pleasure of shooting with Orville in both Michigan and Ontario, a great trapshooter in the truest meaning of the word!!

7. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Dear old friend, my best to the family. I shot many targets with he and Dell Page over the years at Mason,Mich.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.