1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ortgies pistol info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pj 999, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Went to auction today and bought a lot of old pamplets etc, in with them was a take down manual in english for Ortgies pistol. I got info on manufacturer etc, but was curious if any one has seen a manual like this or would know if it had any value. Has about 20 pages and is 3" x 5". Would assume it came in box with pistol. Thanks Paul
    pj999_2008_0303_15.jpg

2. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Here is the front cover.
    pj999_2008_0303_16.jpg

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Never seen the manual but I did have the gun. Ortgies or DMW 32 acp. Unique grips on the gun. If I remember correctly you apply pressure to the edge of the grip to release them. They are held on with a tension spring. Bulge.

4. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Bulge is right about the grips. I had the little brother, .25ACP. Useless caliber, but as I recall it was a very well-designed and made little gun.

5. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Found a web site that had pistols in original boxes and had the same manual in each box. Anybody know someone who might be interested in it PM me. Always looking for trades. Thanks Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dmw ortigies

ortgies info

ortgies pistol