1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Orlando gas station now chariging $5.39 a gallon?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    I was listening to the radio this morning and they mentioned that an Orlando gas station was now charging $5.39 per gallon of gas. I think it's time to start collecting the Billions of dollars spent in Iraq. We need to take payment in form of free oil. After all we did for Iraq, we have never taken one gallon of oil from them, nor have they offered any free oil to us.

They recently have had the audacity to ask the US government that we pay them one million dollars that they feel that we owe them? Let's face it, the world hates us. Let's give the world a real reason to hate us. We can no longer afford to be the peace keepers of the world, and help every country that has problems. Do you agree? Enough is enough, we need to think of ourselves once and for all.
    Steve Balistreri

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Avg prices is $3.55 in Orlando. This person is ripping people off.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

That place resembles the one in Morton, Il that raised their prices to $5.99 the afternoon of 9-11-01. The car dealership, that filled their cars there, said they were also singing, dancing and laughing behind the counter as well. They also stopped trading with them.

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Pressure congress to change the laws to allow drilling for oil in ALL states and offshore. Several million additional barrels of oil a day will do wonders...

5. shelly

shelly TS Member

How is he ripping people off when they are free to go to other stations to purchase their fuel? I doubt that he has the only gas station in town.

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Y'all better learn how to ride a horse, milk a cow, tend the chickens, and grow a garden. You'll need pasture.

7. senior smoke

Since President Carter was in office I have been hearing how we need to be self sufficient in producing our own oil. Every time we want to drill we are met by protesters. The middle class is on it's way to being eradicated. None of the responders to this thread have mentioned one thing about taking free oil as repayment from Iraq, How come?
    Steve

8. recurvyarcher

Because it's a pipe dream: Iraq doesn't feel that they owe us anything. You wanna start a war to take it?

9. senior smoke

recurvyarcher:
    I often wo0nder why we help out other countries and most of the time it's not appreciated??
    Steve

10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I have 500 bags of Lawrence and West Coast magnum shot (7.5 & 8) for sale.

Buyer must take all 500 and must be picked up at my residence.

$100 per bag...cash only.

Curt

11. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

What I heard was this $5.39 station is the last one going to the airport, so any rental cars would be filled back up there before returning the rental.

12. onlym12's

onlym12's TS Member

I'm with Recurvy on this one about taking care of yourself. The only problem is there isn't enough "Game" to feed everyone unless we all start eating possum and snakes. And Steve is 100% Right also ..OIL for payback!!! IRAQ!, 3 Billlion a week, 52 week's a year, six years + or -. If we gave every state in the country 3 billion a year (50 states)for road repair and bridge work, and other public services for the past 5 + year's every road and bridge in every state would be new! Think of how good the economy would be then!!!

Thank's, Mike

13. recurvyarcher

Snakes taste good. Honest.

14. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Curvey, I ain't eating snake! Yet!

15. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

People are going to start defaulting on their mortgages again.

Gas going back up with more people out of work in a tired economy.

16. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The network news showed a gas station in Florida charging $5.39/gal. Probably the one mentioned here. It was run by ragheads (of course).

17. vegas steve

vegas steve TS Member

if i lived nearby i would beat the crap out of the owner of that gas station.what an asshole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.