1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Original Perazzi TM 1 trigger for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hobbyist247, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hobbyist247

hobbyist247 TS Member

0   0   0

New Perazzi TM1 trigger group. This belonged to my father and was bought at the Grand American back in 1979 when my brother won the California State Junior Championship with a perfect 200 straight. 1st one ever as a Junior. The good people of Lancaster, California established a fund based on donations and sent my brother back to the Champion of Champions Shoot at the Grand American.

My dad bought this trigger at Grand as a back up. His TM1 was so reliable he never used the back up trigger. I recently took this to a gunsmith at the Oaktree Gun Club in Newhall, Ca. and he advised the trigger had a cut out in the hammer for a release trigger. Don't know as my dad never shot a release trigger and he never used this trigger. Trigger is a regular pull release set up.

My dad claims he bought this trigger from Ray Stafford. Don't know as I had to stay home and work. I learned from this, it pays to win. I don't shoot trap anymore either, although it sure looks like fun, despite the fact that I was never quite as good as my dad or brother. Instead, I shoot bunker and pretty soon International skeet. As such, I have no use for the TM1 trigger. I've already sold my dad's trap gun and would like to sell this trigger to someone who could use it.

In really great shape. Spent its whole life in the hard case with the TM1. TM1 is gone now, so someone, please buy this.

USPS MO or Cashiers check only. No trades.

$500 shipped to your door overnight. CONUS only.

Thank you for looking!
    Martin

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

you will not sell your dad's trigger with that description, lack of pictures and overpriced. Sed me a pic and I will tell you what it will sell for

3. hobbyist247

hobbyist247 TS Member

0   0   0

hobbyist247_2011_20112.jpg

Well, I figured out how to post pics. Here's a picture of the trigger.

I am open to reasonable offers. Email me or PM me. Thank you.

4. hobbyist247

hobbyist247 TS Member

0   0   0

hobbyist247_2011_20111.jpg

Another picture. Regarding pricing: I revised my pricing. Yes, you were right, it was overpriced.

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

sending you a PM

6. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I recently bought the same trigger in very good condition on TS.Com for $375.00

7. hobbyist247

hobbyist247 TS Member

0   0   0

M1A just sent you a PM. Thanks for the reply.

8. hobbyist247

hobbyist247 TS Member

0   0   0

Lowered price to $400 shipped by USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation.

9. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

hobbyist has a good trigger. donntlet it slipaway

10. hobbyist247

hobbyist247 TS Member

0   0   0

11. hobbyist247

hobbyist247 TS Member

0   0   0

Sold Pending Funds. Thank you everyone for your interest. And thank you MIA for your help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.