1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Original H. Reid/Limbaugh smear letter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim101, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Looks like something good will finally come from the democrats trying to smear Rush Limbaugh. Mash on the link for the story and a chance to own a piece of frivolous democrat history.

Jim

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Rush Limbaugh is the beacon of truth.

Many liberal girly-men here are not man enough to admit it, though.

3. cimmaronkid

cimmaronkid TS Member

The signers look like a "Who's Who" of democratic liberals that want to take away any and all rights we have left in this country, especially the 2nd Amendment.

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Rush. He makes my heart go pitty pat. Without him where would America be? Jake

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

The bid is over 44K with 4 days to go.

Jim

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

You're really up on current affairs aren't you, Earl? lol

7. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

He sure seems to know his recent history well....he seems to be right on the mark.

8. Bernie

Bernie TS Member

The only "prevaricating hate spewer(s)" I've seen are Earl4140 and hunter44. Anybody who is confused about the meaning of "phony soldiers" needs a dictionary or a brain transplant.

9. hunter44

Everyone has their opinion Benard, you are welcome to yours & I will always voice mine.

10. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Holy cow Buzz, Looks like we flushed some of them out in the open.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jim

11. phirel

phirel TS Member

Rush is pretty good, but Neil Bortz (Sp?) might be just a little better. Whenever one makes public his true beliefs on issues, he is open to criticism. That is why politicians have learned to answer questions in a way that nobody understands what they said.

Pat Ireland

12. hunter44

James, I believe that every loud mouth radical does more harm than good to their "cause" Right or left the radical mouth pieces will energize & help the "other side" far more than help their "side". These headline grabbers are only preaching to their own choir to fatten their wallets.

13. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Rush Limbaugh is far less credible than even Al Sharpton. Hey, Al at least had the balls to run for President. Rush, what's he ever run other than his mouth?

14. DJM

DJM Member

Rush has had his problems but the "Phony Soldier" smear he did not deserve. I'd wager 95% of the people who actually listen to him on occasion rightfully suspected it was a comment taken out of context. Listeners knew he would never insult the military. I believe most of the criticism leveled at him by the left is meant to keep non-listeners non-listeners.

smokerz, if one must run for office to be a credible broadcaster would that not eliminate 95% of that profession?

15. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

**smokerz, if one must run for office to be a credible broadcaster would that not eliminate 95% of that profession?**

My question was "Rush, what's he ever run other than his mouth?"

Has he ever run for public office?
    Has he ever run a business?
    Has he ever run a charity, a trade organization, a program for young people, an outreach, a school, a Boy Scout troop, a campaign, a news organization, a religious organization, a charity, a professional organization? Anything at all?

Has Rush ever done anything responsible in his life?

Or, has he only run his mouth, which is indistinguishable from his cystic anus?

16. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

That's pretty interesting, Plaldin, so tell me -

If you had a brain tumor, who would you believe, a board certified neurosurgoen, or Rush Limbaugh?

If the IRS were after you, who would you listen to, an enrolled tax agent, or Rush Limbaugh?

If your car wasn't running well, whose advise would you want, an ASE certified mechanic, or Rush Limbaugh?

If you had to build a bridge,who would you trust, an graduate civil engineer, or Rush Limbaugh?

If your pipes were leaking, who'd you want to work on them, a licensed plumber, or Rush Limbaugh?

If your kid was having trouble in school, who'd you turn to, a certified teacher, or Rush Limbaugh?

So why would you listen to Rush Limbaugh about anything? What does Mr. "anal cysts" know about anything...except draft-dodging?

So, Paladin, what do you have in common with Rush? Anal cysts? Draft-dodging? Both?

17. Bernie

Bernie TS Member

If dope smoker had a brain tumor, who would you want operating, a neurosurgeon or Rush Limbaugh?

That's easy: Rush can I loan you a hammer and saw?

18. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

smoker: Again you open your mouth and prove that you are an anal cavity. Maybe you should do some research. How many of things that you accuse Rush of not doing do you do. Rush serves many charities and sits on the board of several. He has made many trips to our troops, how many have you made?? If you made one I would keep your mouth shut or one of our troops would put his foot in it. .

The money from this letter is going to educate children of our Marines, I can think of nothing better.

How many of the liberal broadcasters have done the things you list. Whoops, you don't have any that anybody listens to. All right how many of the liberal newscastera done any of those things. I guess all the millions that Katy Curic makes a year for spewing hate dosen't count.

Sadly you are the price of freedom, we have to put up with your stupidy and your right to say it.

Don

19. Bernie

Bernie TS Member

smokerz can be the butler, it's about as far as his intellect can take him.

20. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Bernie, assigning smokerz to butler duties impugns butlers.

Best,
    Dennis